Enter the Art Gallery of Death if you dare! This interactive attraction will immerse you in the chaos of the unknown. The Zombies and fiends that fill the Art Gallery of Death will terrorize you, chase you and try to consume your flesh. The art that hangs on the walls of this museum depicts scenes of horror, trauma and death and is recommended for mature audiences only. This attraction is 10 tickets ($10) to go through or enjoy unlimited nightly admission with your VIP Ticket or Season Pass.
~A Special Call To Artists~
Is your favorite holiday Halloween? If so, we have a fun call for you…
BUZZ Media Group is working with The Art Center Cooperative, Inc . to help put on the Zombie Hunt at the Haunted Brewery. Sponsored by Anheuser-Busch Brewery, where over 15,000 people will be hunting zombies throughout a maze, dodging scary clowns in the haunted house and putting through a ghostly miniature golf course.
How are you involved? – One of the attractions at The Haunted Brewery will be a haunted art gallery. BUZZ Media Group is looking to bring together scary, gruesome artwork from 40 artists to hang in the featured haunted gallery.
All artwork accepted will be donated to BUZZ Media Group to use at future events, and with that comes the benefits:
- Each artist will receive a $50 credit at a local art store for supplies.
- There will be up to $2000 in prize money for the TOP 3 artists with the most votes. BUZZ will have voting via text.
- Each artist will have two videos produced on the set of BUZZ TV, one featuring the artist and one featuring the artist at Haunted Brewery.
- Each artist will receive a free ad in BUZZ magazine.
- Artists will receive a family/friend ticket package for the haunted brewery that includes 8 tickets.
In addition to donating artwork, BUZZ Media Group is willing to compensate if you wish to create zombie props, help with zombie makeup or be a zombie talent.
The event will run through October, but the deadline for all artwork is August 15th.
We’d like for all artwork submissions to be at least 16×20 and framed, (preferably in a secondhand frame or gallery wrapped with hanging hardware, keep it spooky!)
If you are interested, please fill out the online form below the artist examples.
Artwork provided by horror artist, Jerrod Brown